Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm reading: Air Kisses by Zoe Foster

There's nothing quite like getting a new book and even more so if you had to order it online and wait patiently for it to be delivered but hazaah!! today is the day and my copy of Air Kisses by Zoë Foster has just arrived.

I am sure you've already got the message by now that I am obsessed stalker-like fascinated really interested in the work of some of Australia's high profile magazine personalities so if anything it's more of a surprise that I haven't bought this book earlier.

For those of you who haven't heard of Zoë Foster, she was a beauty and lfestyle editor at Cosmo before she took on the role of beauty director at Harper’s BAZAAR. She was also the author of beauty blog bible fruitybeauty and is now the editor-at-large of primped.com.au. She also writes fiction in her spare time (who really has that much spare time?!?!) and this is her first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment