Friday, June 4, 2010

Two million iPads and counting

Premium Black Thick Soft Gel Silicone Skin for Apple iPad 16GB, 32GB, 64GB Wi-Fi and WiFi + 3GI know I've been a bit obsessed with writing about the iPad (no they aren't sponsoring me!) but I wanted to share this latest fact - Apple has announced sales of the iPad topped two million in less than 60 days since its launch on April 3. I guess I was alone in not rushing out to buy one!

Apple began shipping iPad in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the UK last week and it will go on sale available in nine more countries in July.

“Customers around the world are experiencing the magic of iPad, and seem to be loving it as much as we do,” Apple CEO Steve Jobs says. “We appreciate their patience, and are working hard to build enough iPads for everyone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment