Saturday, June 26, 2010

Time for a new toy!

Apple MacBook Pro MC373LL/A 15.4-Inch LaptopIt's true, I have a new toy and I am using it right now to update this blog. Yes, I have succumbed to Apple fever again and although it is not a new iPad (the purchase du jour at the moment) it is an Apple Macbook Pro. Now it means in case I don't feel like blogging from my PC, or my iPhone I can sit across the road in the park and keep you updated on the latest media happenings in WA. Or, more likely, I can blog and watch repeats of Sex & the City on Foxtel (I refuse to confirm nor deny that Miranda just purchase a new home in Brooklyn as I wrote this).

So time for some sympathy sharing. Am I the only Apple/techno junkie out there or are there others of us and can we form a support group exclusive club?

No comments:

Post a Comment