Friday, May 7, 2010

New nature range for bubs

I am a big fan of natural products. We are exposed to enough hazardous chemicals in our every day lives without purposefully rubbing even more of them onto our skin. But what about kids? 

I am not a mum myself, but if I was I think I'd be even more concerned about what was in the products I was using and it seems like I am not the only one. I was interested to hear the story of a mum who is now marketing her own range of natural skincare for babies released around Australia this month.

Nature Within is a range of unscented, natural, organic skin care specifically developed for a baby’s sensitive skin and new to the market this month. Nature Within was created by Gold Coast based mother of two, Nadine Hall. Both Nadine’s children suffered with eczema and when looking for baby products tailored to sensitive skin she noticed that most contained essential oils or synthetic fragrances, which can irritate a baby’s delicate skin. 

So, as a qualified aromatherapist and certified infant massage instructor, she decided to set about developing an organic skincare brand made using pure, simplified ingredients, just for babies. After three years of research and product development and working in conjunction with a cosmetic chemist, the Nature Within brand was born.  


“Babies under three months should have a very simple skincare routine and shouldn’t use products containing essential oils," Nadine says. "I created Nature Within because I wanted products that used natural organic ingredients, were fragrance free and didn’t contain essential oils. As well as products that listed all the ingredients, not just a few. I wanted to know what these ingredients were, not just a long list of confusing, hard to pronounce names that made me question what was actually going into my children’s bodies.” 

The Nature Within range contain oils such as avocado, evening primrose, calendula and shea butter and the products available includes:
Baby Body & Hair Cleanser 250ml - RRP: $15.99

Baby Moisturiser 200ml - RRP: $18.99
Baby Bottom & Barrier Balm 50gm - RRP: $13.99
Baby Massage & Bath & Blend 125ml - RRP: $16.99
Beautiful Baby Gift Pack - RRP: $59.00
 
 
Nature Within is available online at www.naturewithin.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment