Friday, September 3, 2010

Christmas in September

Have you guys been into the city this week? I was in this morning and couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw David Jones had already set up their Christmas display. It is just me or does it feel like it is getting earlier and earlier each year? It has only been spring for a few days!

Does this just mean Christmas is becoming even more commercial, or should we relish the opportunity to kick ourselves in to the celebratory season a little earlier?

To continue the Christmas theme of this post, I thought I’d also share one of the seasonal products that have already started arriving in my inbox. I thought this was pretty cool. This kids book True Blue Santa gives Santa and Christmas a distinctly Aussie twist. Not a bad stocking filler for the kids. It’s only $14.99 and will be available from October 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment