Friday, September 3, 2010

Jimmy Choo gets the UGG treatment

Jimmy Choo is collaborating with UGG. No, your eyes did not just hallucinate. The high priest/priestesses of shoes are going to release a limited edition co-branded range of UGG & Jimmy Choo women’s sheepskin footwear products. I think I just vomited in my mouth - just a little bit.

According to the official release the new collection, which I have dubbed the UGGChoo, "...is based on the iconic UGG Australia boot construction with design details that embody the spirit of the Jimmy Choo brand."

I am sorry, although I love everything Choo - I do not think I can love this. I am still waiting for someone to tell me this is some kind of joke. But then again, maybe they won't be as bad as the picture in my head.

In case you are wondering, there are just six days until all will be revealed. The capsule collection will be available for pre-order online from 10 September and available in store (not that Perth has a Choo store) from October 2010. There will be five styles available and will be priced  between £495-695.

Discover the horrible truth for yourself at www.jimmychoo.com


* The image shown are Jimmy Choo products available from the website, but are not from the proposed collection. We will have to wait for those pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment