Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stationary you can wear


I've always loved buying stationary. I think because in a corporate world it can be one of few ways to express your own personal style and there are always so many cute and fun products to choose from! 

This is the first time though I've heard of a way to show the world just how much you love your stationary. The stationary queens at kikki.K have just released their very first jewellery range. There are three sterling silver pendants available, all are pictured above. The envelope and scissors are $99.95 each and the pen and ruler pendant and chain is $139.95. 

1 comment:

  1. Have been staring at that pic now for ten minutes trying to decide if I like or not.... and I've decided I MUST have the scissors immediately or I will die of longing *rushes to Westfield*.

    ReplyDelete