Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It finally came!

For those of you who have been reading the blog lately, you realise I have been a little obsessed with Harry Potter. OK, more than a little. I don't even have kids I can blame my love of all thinks wizarding on.

When I went the US a few years I have even convinced my partner (now husband) along to the Harry Potter museum where I actually got to touch the Sorting Hat. Bliss!

Anyway, the reason for this seemingly random rant is that I am very excited to announce, I just received my invitation to the Perth preview of Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows (Part 1). It may only be the day before the movie's cinematic release but I love seeing movies early, not because I want to feel special or superior in some way but simply so I don't have other people's opinions and views before I see it for myself. Funny really since I get paid to write movie reviews and will undoubtedly share my thoughts here.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!! I am excited for you! That's brilliant. As a fellow obsessive I can imagine how thrilled you are. Look forward to reading your review.

    ReplyDelete