Monday, August 2, 2010

Stylish kit for stylish bubs

How can you not love a designer baby clothing label called SOOKIbaby? If you’re a stylish mamma (or aunt or friend) who has been hanging out with a line of retro chic goodies for your little lad or lady then you’ve found it.

Can you just imagine your little boy in a shirt that says ‘hanging with my gnomies’ or ‘my future is so bright I gotta wear shades’? These are so cute I am cursing the fact most of my friends have daughters. Perhaps I can buy them anyone - I am sure someone will pop out a  boy sooner or later! Not that the little ladies miss out, these little frilly knickers and Parisian-style outfits are adorable as well.

Cartoon capers, pop art and Euro chic are just some of the designer’s inspiration for this adorable range that blends vibrant prints, fantasy characters and quirky designs. From gnomes to break-dancing sparrows and Shar Pei wrinkle dogs – these outfits are going to have your funky monkeys dancing in their nappies.

Founder, co-owner and SOOKIbaby designer Dijana Dotur says: “I like to think of SOOKIbaby as being quirky and cool. This season’s collection is a blend of all my favourite things. A mix of fantasy, vintage and retro blended with modern and contemporary looks. Spring summer is whimsical and fun with styles for all tastes.”

So where did Dijana get her inspiration for this uber-cool collection for the nappy set? She studied at the prestigious Whitehouse School of Fashion as well as being a mother of three herself. You can buy SOOKIbaby from Myer or from one of the outlets listed below. Or head online to www.sookibaby.com.au.

Keshi Kids - Broome, Kids Cove - Kalamunda, Lily - Cloverdale, Little Leisure – Dunsborough, My Baby Rocks - www.mybabyrocks.com.au, Stylish Bubs – Karratha, The Bees Knees Kids – Carramar.

No comments:

Post a Comment