Friday, August 27, 2010

The last 10 things a woman would ever say

I know this was produced by Harpers Collins to promote a sex/self-help book and although I didn't agree with all the points, I thought it was funny enough to share anyway.

Here are the last 10 things a woman would ever say:

1) Could our relationship be more physical? I'm tired of just being friends.
2) Go ahead and leave the seat up. I love the feel of cold, wet porcelain.
3) I think hairy bums are really sexy.
4) Wow, get a whiff of that one! Pull my finger again.
5) Please don't throw that old t-shirt away. The holes in the armpits are just too cute.
6) This diamond is much too big! And by the way, I've got enough shoes.
7) Take that block of chocolate away
8) I don't care if it's on sale. $500 is too much to pay for a designer dress.
9) Does this make my bum look small?
10) I'm going out for a while. Why don't you phone your ex?

If you like the humour, check out the book Why Men Want Sex and Women Need Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment