Monday, May 16, 2011

Out & About: Hobart Deli

I love checking out new places to eat and on Friday friends invited me to lunch at the Hobart Deli in North Perth. It was definitely a winner for me, a nice relaxing spot away from the hustle and bustle of Subiaco or Mt Lawley and sitting outside was very pleasant. I also found they had a good variety of healthy meal options, which was a nice change. 

I enjoyed a cauliflower frittata on a bed of quinoa salad and it was as delicious as it sounds. I know many people rate a good cafe by their coffee and although I've never had a taste for the stuff myself, my two friends both ordered coffee and were pretty happy with the result. This is definitely somewhere I will check out again soon - either for a casual weekend breakfast or lunch with friends. 

Have you been there and want to share your thoughts? Make sure you hit comment below. We'd also appreciate any tips you may have on other great places we should check out.  

Hobart Deli, 45A Hobart Street - North Perth.


No comments:

Post a Comment