Monday, April 18, 2011

On an impulse

We all do things on an impulse from time to time and for many women that translates to impulse shopping. On Saturday I went shopping for a few essentials (Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows on Bluray) and a new pair of ballet flats and instead bought this $250 Bless'ed are the Meek jacket from Live.

As much as I loved it, by the time I got home I was already suffering from buyers remorse. It was definitely stunning, but was it for me? Was I got to look like mutton dressed as lamb whenever I wore it or even worse, never actually wear it?

Of course, then I had to wear it immediately. So I spent Saturday night at a bar feeling very hot (and I don't mean in the sexy 'I am so hot' way but the 'I think my eyeballs are going to melt' kind of way). To my relief, I received no less than three compliments on the jacket.

So now I want to know, what impulse items have you bought lately? Did you regret the buy and decide to take it back or did it become the best purchase you'd ever made?

No comments:

Post a Comment